Monday, May 18, 2009

Help!


I have been to my Family Dr. many many times since my surgery for what I guessed was a sinus infection....many many times he has given me antibiotics... of course they never worked. I've tried ton's of different over the counter remedies some work better than others. I read about netti pots tried those seemed to help some......soooooo I thought what would work better.....a water pik with a nasal attachment....genius! Well when I turned that thing on......I thought I blew my eye right into the sink......other than the nasal surgery itself....that was the stupidest and most painful thing I had ever experienced. I really don't recommend it. Now I do use Netti Med Sinus Rinse....it's a nice little squeeze bottle....not near as painful. Just don't do it before bedtime......or your gonna end up with swimmers ear. Another product I like is Naso Med jell by NeliMed.....you simple squirt it up your nose a couple times a day.....then use the Ayr Jell for the inside of the tip of your nose.....I use a q-tip and smear it around pretty good in there......It seems to help me feel like there is something actually inside my nose instead of a cavern. Lastly I sleep with a cool mist humidifier blowing right on my face at night.....and I take one Tylenol Pm for good measures.
Photo:
Plop!
Issue # 4
DC Comics
April 1974
Featuring: Cain, Abel, Eve.
Cover Art: Basil Wolverton.
Regular Series
U.S.A.
Issue Price: 20¢

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers